CARES Conference 2017
When? Wednesday 26 and Thursday 27 April
Where? Golden Lion Hotel, King Street, Stirling FK8 1BD.
The 2017 Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES) Conference is back.
The theme for this year's must-attend gathering is the Scottish Government's Energy Strategy consultation and how community energy can be a key player in Scotland's energy future.
We've designed the agenda to allow delegates to choose to attend on one or both days.
- Paul Wheelhouse, the Scottish Government's Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy will be delivering our keynote speech.
- Look at Scotland's Energy Strategy with a local focus.
- Find out more about the specifics of the strategy in our breakout sessions.
- Take part in a discussion with an industry-expert panel, including Chris Stark, the Scottish Government's Director of Energy and Climate Change
- Network at our free Conference Dinner, sponsored by SSEN.
- Find out how to deliver local energy projects with Scottish Government support in our engaging workshop sessions.
- Explore topics that concern you in more depth, including finance, technical issues, project management and a range of other subjects.
- Hear from groups who've learnt from experience, and sector professionals.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Call 0808 808 2288 to find out more.
Special delegate accommodation rates available
There's a special delegate accommodation rate of £75 per person per night available. Contact the Golden Lion hotel on 01786 475351 and quote "CARES Conference".