Infrastructure and Innovation Fund
The Infrastructure and Innovation Fund (IIF) provides grant funding for communities to investigate and develop projects that link local energy generation with local energy use, or projects that wish to develop innovative distribution and storage solutions. Read about the fund here and see projects supported to date.
The Infrastructure and Innovation Fund is now open to new applications.
Guidance notes: download the guidance notes here.
Application form: download the application form here.
- Register an interest by completing the project enquiry form by Monday 31st July 2017
- Applications can be received at any time, but no later than noon on Monday 7th August 2017
- Feedback from an internal review will be provided by Wednesday 16th August 2017
- Applications to be resubmitted no later than noon on Thursday 24th August 2017
- IIF Panel meeting 6th Sept 2017
- For the purposes of budgeting and preparing programmes, please anticipate approved funding would begin from 29th Sept 2017 and must be fully spent and drawn down by the end of March 2018.
Highlands and Islands Enterprise - Low Carbon Energy Systems Framework Support
Early support may be available for communities and businesses across the Highlands and Islands for the technical development of projects.
For details please contact email@example.com
Please note the above dates are issued for guidance and are subject to change. Your local Development Officer will keep you update of any changes.