- Project Development
- Finance Matters
- Downloadable Tools
Electrical Energy Storage
Electrical energy storage
Electrical energy storage can provide a range of grid support services that can help maintain a stable and reliable electricity supply. Working in tandem with smart grid technology, the functions that it can provide include:
- Enabling the integration of more renewables into the energy mix
- Storing energy from renewables to smooth variable supply
- Helping energy consumers to manage their energy demand
- Stabilising voltage and frequency on power networks
- Deferring grid infrastructure upgrades
- Secure and resillient energy supplies during power outages.
Want to keep reading the Electrical Energy Storage Module? Download the whole document HERE.