Keep Scotland Beautiful announce dates of CCF Information Surgeries
Community-led organisations in Scotland interested in applying for funding from the Scottish Government's Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) are invited to find out more at a series of CCF Information Surgeries.
The events will include a presentation from Keep Scotland Beautiful to introduce the CCF funding and support available from other organsiations. This will be followed by a question and answer session and the chance to talk through project ideas and learn more about climate change.
In addition, we'll have Local Energy Scotland officers available at most of the events to talk to you about how we can help with funding and support.
Dates and venues for the events
- 17 July - Greenock (10am - 1pm - Beacon Arts Centre)
- 18 July - Dundee (10am - 1pm - Gate Church)
- 19 July - Glasgow (10am to 1pm - Ng Homes)
- 20 July - Tullibody - (10am to 1pm - Tullibody Community Garden)
- 20 July - Lairg (drop-in session from 4pm - 5pm at Lairg Learning Centre)
- (Date TBC) July - Wishaw (10am - 1pm - Voluntary Action North Lanarkshire Community Hub)
- 4 August - Spean Bridge (10am - 1pm - Spean Bridge Community Hall)
To find out more about the events and book your spaces, go to Keep Scotland Beautiful's website: www.keepscotlandbeautiful.org/ccfsurgeries
Find out more about CCF here.